Monday 28 November 2011

Colour by Night

Short post...


Ok... so I know most of them aren't the sharpest photos ever taken, but they are really pretty and have really nice colours. That and I kinda like what I was wearing and how my hair looked. So.... yeah!

The view from our balcony, just after the sun set. I LOVE the colours in the sky and the blue of the swimming pool. I love swimming pools at night. It looks so mysterious and inviting. Look at how many variations of palm tree there are in such a small space as well. This holiday has made me slightly obsessed with palm trees, there are SO many different kinds. And they all grow in a slightly different way. Oh, and strangely, Tenerife seems to shave the old leave stubble off the trunk so its smooth and green. Strange, but gives them a posh look.


Again, taken outside the hotel on the way to dinner. The waterfalls are lit up this time. The colours change every few seconds, very nice. This one shows the colours well, and is quite sharp really.



I really like what I was wearing that night. It got a little chilly after such a hot day in the sun - I seem to do that, when I spend a lot of time in the sun during the day, my body seems to think that's the temperature that it's going to stay. Then when the sun goes down and it gets cooler, I get cold. I'm just a little strange like that.
Same shoes as earlier, full turquoise skirt - its got so much fabric, I love it. I've had it for many years and it's beginning to fall apart, but I'm still wearing it. I also like my hair here. It was really soft and fluffy and is now getting to a decent length for tying back again. Yay.
Spinning round to show fullness of my skirt - it didn't work.... :(

Another of the fountains, minus me. I think the water coming over each ledge kinda looks like its cling film clinging to the side. Very nice though, and very cooling during the hot day.


Vest top: H&M
Purple top: H&M
Scarf: Accessorize
Skirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Next
Shoes: Kangaroos (Tesco Online)



 One last one. Sitting, after a great meal, by the side of the pool. See how the water comes right up to the rim of the pool - it makes it look like a fancy big puddle, a very nice puddle. Love the reflections and the fountains. Our room is far right, 3 from the top. Very private balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment